• Residential paving including driveways, crossovers, paths, pools, alfresco, carports
• Commercial paving including schools, shops, roads, car parks
• Limestone retaining walls
• Feature walls
• Panel and post retaining walls
• Mini bobcat for jobs including site cleans, levelling/site preparation, removal of old driveways, lawn removal
• Synthetic grass installation
• Premium lawn turf installation
• General reticulation services
• Pool capping
• Water features
• Cladding installation
Projects completed include
• Rivervale Hotel
• MLC Claremont
• CCG Claremont
• Fort Knox Apartments Fremantle
• Midland Railway Project/Apartments
• ECU Mt Lawley
• ECU Joondalup
Recommendations by Paving Downunder
We highly recommend the following products in our field that we have used time and time again. We have found them to offer great service and a high level of product.
Fremantle Stone (large format pavers, cladding, blocks)
Betta Turf (premium lawn)
Green Planet Grass (synthetic grass)
Metor Stone (limestone blocks, natural, recon)
Ezy-Erect Retaining Walls (panel and post)
We can not stress enough that proper ground preparation is extremely important to the longevity and future success of the project.
Paving for trafficable areas laid on a bed of minimum 50mm crushed bluemetal dust. Paving around pools would benefit from this as well. Foot traffic areas to be laid on a bed of clean yellow brickies sand minimum 50mm.
Synthetic lawn for trafficable areas always laid on 100mm crushed bluemetal dust and for foot traffic areas laid on 50mm of crushed bluemetal dust.